Tekla Model Sharing
Powerful BIM Collaboration Tool.
Share the workload. Build and use the model together.
Tekla Model Sharing
Tekla Model Sharing is a truly innovative BIM collaboration tool that can significantly increase productivity of Tekla Structures users. With it, teams can work on the same model at the same time, but their work never collides.
Tekla Model Sharing is the only sharing technology that allows you work without an internet connection, which is only needed when you want to sync the changes. Thanks to the innovative and patented workflow, Tekla Model Sharing only shares the changes made in the model, not the entire model. If you work online, you know that there are interruptions in internet connections, but that should not stop you from collaborating.
- Build teams easily and flexibly by bringing the right people together for the project, regardless of location
- Fast and easy to take into use
- Low start-up cost: Model sharing requires minimum work from IT and is simple to start using
- You need no additional hardware or software else than Tekla Structures
Time is money
Tekla Model Sharing does not share the full model but just the changes that have been made to your model, which makes things fast. Your team saves time every time someone syncs.
From multi-user to Tekla Model Sharing
Tekla Model Sharing is a truly innovative BIM collaboration product. The unique, patented technology has many advantages over the existing multi-user mode. In addition to the new way of working with local off-line models, it is the most reliable, the fastest and most cost-effective way to collaborate with Tekla Structures projects.
“Model Sharing means that your company has infinite engineering and modelling capabilities just one click away. ”
Kees Oudshoorn Lead Engineer
Oostingh Staalbouw Katwijk
Unique, patented workflow you can trust
When you use Tekla Model Sharing, you work with your own local copy of the shared model and only update the changes online. This is possible thanks to the innovative technology, resulting in a reliable model. What is more, Tekla Model Sharing allows you to save time.
Tekla Model Sharing allows each user to have a local version of a Tekla Structures model on a computer or on a network drive. You only share the changes, not the whole model. Because you only need to connect to the internet when sharing the changes you can work offline most of the time.
Improve data security when working with 3rd parties
We put a lot of effort to ensuring Tekla Model Sharing's safety.
- All Tekla Model Sharing data is secured using Microsoft Azure.
- You can manage access rights to the model, working securely with everyone in the project.
- Subcontractors do not need to access your company network.
- Your own company admin manages Tekla Model Sharing projects according to your standards.